- Follow these directions to install.
- The person who installs the software should have proper privileges.
- Respond to: "Do you want to request a license? (Y/N):" by typing N (no).
Instead, at the MotionGenesis line prompt, type LicenseNetwork
- Enter a single letter n - s for license version (e.g., Student or Professional).
- End-user and/or computer/IT administrators are responsible for all computer security.
We recommend the software be installed on a
computer/account with restricted privileges as all users who access
the software may have privileges at least equal to the account under
which the software is installed. All users who access the software
must have read/write privileges for the file MGLicense.txt.
For a MotionGenesis server/network version,
multiple computer accounts (or people) need access to the file MGLicense.txt.
To change read/write permissions for MGLicense.txt, consider the following.
- Navigate to C:\MotionGenesis (the folder containing MGLicense.txt).
- Right-click on the file MGLicense.txt and select "Properties" from the context menu.
- Click on the "Security" tab.
- Click on "Users" from the "Group or user names" section and
press the "Edit" button to open the "Edit Permissions" window.
- Check the "Allow" checkbox under the "Full Control" option to
enable all users to read and write the file MGLicense.txt.
- Press "OK" to save the changes.