- Transaction Status: Declined (Card declined by issuer - Contact card issuer to determine reason.)
Reasons: Insufficient funds, exceeded daily limit, declined unrecognized transaction, others.
- Authorization with the card issuer was successful but the transaction was declined due to an address or zip-code
mismatch with the address on file with the card issuing bank based on the settings in the Merchant Interface.
Reason: Bank has a different address or zip-code on file (mismatch with the information you entered).
Note: International cards do not have AVS (Address Verification Setting).
Other credit-card issues
If you have one e-mail receipt from us, please do not ask you credit-card company
to deny or reverse credit for that one as it as it is the only one that makes sense.
If you want us to help you locate a credit-card purchase/transaction, please e-mail us all the information you
remember entering for the credit-card purchase except for the credit-card number and security code.
For each MotionGenesis transaction/purchase, please send:
- Transaction ID
- Date of purchase/transaction
- Name of credit card used (e.g., Visa)
- Name on credit card
- Address for billing for credit card
- E-mail address that was designated for receiving receipt