MotionGenesis™ auto-generates MATLAB®, C, Fortran codes, making it easy to:
- Modify integration parameters, initial values, constants, etc.
- Modify MATLAB® plots created in response to the
- Modify .m files for event handling (e.g., detecting ground contact)
- Modify .m files for use with the MATLAB® controls and optimization toolboxes.
- Run Monte-Carlo simulations to validate designs and test parameter sensitivity.
MotionGenesis™ code generation: MATLAB®, C, Fortran
- Writes exceptionally fast
- Writes easy-to-use and modify
- Automated code input/output and enhanced
units and unit conversions.
- Improved algorithm for Code Nonlinear with
- Solves linear and nonlinear equations and sets proper initial values.
- Solves constrained systems with embedded or augmented constraints.
- Generates codes to solve coupled sets of linear/nonlinear algebraic and/or differential equations.
- Introduces intermediate variables for small compact code and reduced operations count.
- Symbolically pre-optimizes code for high-speed, low-memory, in-the-loop hardware.
- Incorporate numerical integration checking functions for monitoring simulation accuracy.